- for musicians Piano keyboard from all over the world.
- Can be used for show or play.
- Products of steel. Good quality, strong and durable.
- Product is easy to install, ready to use immediately. Adjustable as you like.
1. Before turning on the machine. Should reduce the volume on the keyboard. "Whatever the instrument. Before playing, it should start with a closed volume first. To prevent damage to equipment, such as power amplifiers, which can damage the power surge.
2. After play, wipe with a soft cloth to wipe the whole machine. Clay Kiosk
3. Keep it in a safe place from being hit by a collision that will damage the unit.
4. Do not bring liquid. Drinking water is placed on the machine. Or nearby. Accident can cause damage.
5. Do not place it in a hot place. "One time, my keyboardist went to work outside the day. It's not like that.
6. Have sun, it is rain. Do not use while outdoors and rain.
7. The power plug must be plugged in securely. The power supply and the power supply must be stable, not surge.
8. Pulling out the jacks or plugs To pull out straight. Do not pull the rocker off the side to make the panel.
The circuit breaker is causing a broken signal.
9. Display screen is LCD, if the Contrast adjustment should not be too dark, it will cause the screen to lose speed.
10. The position of the stand of the keyboard must be stable, will not shake it.
11. Same as general appliance. Read the instruction manual before use. If there is a malfunction, contact your dealer. It is still in warranty.
12. Be careful of lever buttons or other buttons that look long. Be careful not to bump, as it will be the most damaging piece of transportation.
13. Be careful about the power supply leakage at least. The keyboard amplifier on the ground with the better.
14. Adding the Keyboard Do not put in the slope. Risk of falling and cable Lay out front line players, such as bassists.
15. Do not place the keyboard over the power cord.
16. Read the manual to be connected to other devices. Or consult your dealer.
17. Playing time should wash hands. If the hand is dusty. There is a chance that the dust will fall into the keyboard wedge.
18. Use the keyboard wedge weight to fit and be in the range where the keyboard feels heavy weight - light in the active range.
19. Child care overhaul The keyboard may be damaged.