1. While drumming furiously, sweat may come out by hand. Therefore, it is not advisable to handle the chrome parts while having the chrome. Because the salinity of the hands from the hand is easy to rust, resulting in lower sound quality and life.
2. Clean the chrome parts with warm soapy water. Then wipe dry
3. All parts of the thread need to be fasten and the pins must always be cleaned and lubricated regularly. To be able to move the drive efficiently.
4. The drum and chrome components are regularly dusted regularly. Use a floss brush.
5. Find a thin-layer sewing lubricant according to the thread of the nut on the edge of the drum.
To make it easy to adjust the drum face.
6. The drum and all chrome components should be wiped regularly and should be washed with mild soap water. Use a dry cloth for at least a week.